Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dios mío, estoy en una casa de locos!

Lets just start tonight with some tailers you might have already seen before ...

If they keep playing this trailer they are gonna have to play this movie eventually.


Finally I get to see this next week!


To start off this evening the theater I was in was only about 1/3rd full but at the beginning of the movie no one would shut the hell up. The movie that the audience couldn't help but talk over was The Goonies. If you didn't know what it was about it's a group of kids embark on a wild adventure after finding a pirate treasure map. (and go back to the 80's you missed out) This is a definite must watch and a favorite movie if you are my age or grew up in the 80's. Not sure who it was in the film making process but some Rube Goldberg machines and needed to put them in the movie. This movie also started out a lot of young child stars film careers.
A few of the like Corey Feldman steals the screen whenever some thing comes out of his mouth, Sean Astin and Josh Brolin have a great brother brother relationship whenever they are on screen together.

To actually start judging this movie even tough I have a great love for it, it isn't that well put together. Some of the scenes aren't edited together the best and some of the dialog is a little redundant. Not to take anything away from Steven Spielberg that story is really cheesy, especially the ending. The acting though done but a lot of young actors early in there careers is fairly decent, lacks a little at times.I both love and hate Chunk, because he is so annoying but entertaining, I'm not sure if they were all actually friends how they could stand him. This movie is full of puns and slapstick and that could be why it is so widely loved. Oh yea and the product placement was running rampant as well. Here are some awesome things that happened ...

Ah, Shit!
Photobucket

I just liked this shot.
Photobucket

Oh, like the bike!
Photobucket

I swear they just threw rubber bats at them.
Photobucket

Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here. This was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back.

Photobucket

THATS WHAT I SAID! BOOBY TRAPS!
Photobucket

Heh, if you hit the wrong note, we'll all "B flat!"
Photobucket

Another reason to call him Mouth.
Photobucket

Super Sloth!
Photobucket

They'll be no more signing today or ever again.

Photobucket

Just in case you forgot ... Goonies never say die!

Next week: Fight Club
Photobucket

No comments: