Sunday, January 11, 2009

Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?

This week I had the privilege of seeing Pulp Fiction on the big screen and it was an extremely enjoyable experience, except for the last ten to fifteen minutes which was cut off and I didn't get to see. Well actually that's what I watched when I got home. Lets get straight to the trailer for this week ...

And yes it is Amélie again.


To start out this was the first Quentin Tarantino movie I had ever seen, and after seeing it I had immediately fell in love with his movies. I was an instant fan of the fast talking dialog heavy director. All of his movies have a vintage feel to them even though they all take place in the present day that they were made. They all could take place in the 70's exept for the use of cell phone in them. I really enjoy the soundrack for all of his movies, they all have a retro 70's soundtrack. I do enjoy Tarantino being in all of his movies always playing a small role but at the same time stealing the screen. He is one of the first directors that I had notice that he would cast a lot for the same actors in all of his movies. Okay now back to Pulp Fiction, the first time I had seen it I had no idea what was going on really, I just sat back and enjoyed the three stories that all
intertwine. I don't think the movie would have been as enjoyable if it wasn't edited the way it was and played out as one long story. and if you didn't know what it was about its basically The lives of two mob hit men, a boxer, a gangster's wife, and a pair of diner bandits intertwine in four tales of violence and redemption. (thanks IMDb) Alright lets get on with it and here are a couple of things that happened ...

The definition of Pulp.
Photobucket

Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!
Photobucket

A couple of questions ...
What is in the case?

Photobucket

And what is up with bandaid?
Photobucket

Don't be a ...
Photobucket
Rectangle?

That's a pretty fucking good milkshake.
Photobucket
I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty fucking good.

That was pretty fucking trippy...
Photobucket

The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
Photobucket

This is why you shouldn't take a dump while you are waiting to kill someone.
Photobucket

One of the best ways to get some revenge.
Photobucket

You okay?
Photobucket
Naw man. I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay.

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Photobucket

Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this nigger's skull!
Photobucket

You guys look like... What do they look like, Jimmie?
Photobucket
Dorks. They look like a couple of dorks.

Fuck, to be continued ...
Photobucket
This is where the film ended.

Now for next week they are playing The Rocky Horror Picture Show again so if you wanna hear about that here you go. So no update next week but after that in Two weeks: A Clockwork Orange
Photobucket

No comments: