Sunday, November 23, 2008

The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain.

As I stated in a previous post I believe it is hard to talk (or bitch) about something good, so this week is probably gonna be short and sweet. First off the crowd the last couple of weeks have been awesome (I am expecting that to change in a couple of weeks), I haven't wanted to kill anyone by the time the movie was over. I was really surprised by that especially because the crowd was packed for a movie that only came out a couple of years ago, V for Vendetta. But first ...

The first rule of Fight Club is ...


If you didn't know "
The futuristic tale unfolds in a Great Britain that's a fascist state. A freedom fighter known as V uses terrorist tactics to fight the oppressive society. He rescues a young woman from the secret police, and she becomes his unlikely ally." (thanks IMDb) If you really want to look into this movie you could see comparisons between the government in the movie and our own, not to talk or bitch about that that's all I'm gonna say. Like I stated earlier this is a great movie and everyone needs to see it. Oh yea and then this happened ...

This is an awesome flag, I want one.
Photobucket


Crying and getting her head shaved, am I the only one who thinks shes still hot?
Photobucket


V has a lot of free time.
Photobucket

Photobucket


One of the greatest movie "heroes" to to grace the silver screen.
Photobucket


People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people

Next week: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Photobucket

No comments: